Get a head start on planning for the upcoming school year's dress-up days! Details are below.
Spirit Week is scheduled for Monday, October 25th -Friday, October 29th.
(Monday, October 25th) Skittles Day:
This day is all about the colors of the rainbow.
See your class’s assigned color below and dress in it from head to toe:
- Pre-K 3 & Pre-K 4: Red
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade: Orange
- 2nd, 3rd, & 4th: Yellow
- 5th & 6th: Green
- 7th & 8th: Blue
- 9th & 10th: Purple
(Tuesday, October 26th) Country-Western Day:
Calling all farmers, cowboys/cowgirls, and country bumpkins--break out your overalls, boots, and cowboy hats! Maybe we’ll even see some farm animals!
(Wednesday, October 27th) Decades Day:
Fashion trends change with every passing decade. Pick your favorite time period to represent and dress accordingly.
(Thursday, October 28th) Disney Day:
This is your chance to dress up as your favorite Disney TV or movie character. Will you be a princess or a superhero…or something else from Disney? There are lots of possibilities to choose from!
(Friday, October 29th) Costume of Your Choice:
On the last day of Spirit Week, you get to choose what costume you want to wear! Costumes must be modest and cannot be scary.
Additional Dress-Up Days:
Patriotic Day is Wednesday, November 10th. Students are encouraged to dress patriotically in red, white, and blue in celebration of Veterans Day. We will have a special Veterans Day chapel on this day.
$2.50 PTF FUNdraiser Dress-Up Days are a fundraiser for CCA. Students may pay $2.50 each dress-up day to participate in the following themes:
- (Friday, September 3rd) Career Day- In celebration of Labor Day, students may dress up to show their future career aspirations!
- (Thursday, December 16th) Ugly Christmas Sweater-Get in the holiday spirit by wearing the ugliest Christmas sweater you can make/find!
- (Friday, January 28th) Comfy Day- Let’s fight off the winter blues by dressing as comfortably as possible. Will you choose pj’s or sweats? It’s up to you!
- (Friday, May 6th) Book Character Day-Pick your favorite book character to portray on this final dress-up day of the school year!
Feed the Need Unlock the Fun Dress-Up Days:
Will be announced as our student body meets 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% of our Feed the Need fundraising goal. The Feed the Need campaign begins on February 10th and ends on March 25th.