CCA’s statement of faith outlines our core beliefs and provides the Biblical standard for our organization.
Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Scriptures are the very Word of God in their entirety and, therefore, are our sole and final authority in matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, creator of the universe, eternally existing in three distinct persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created man in His own image, and when man disobeyed God, he fell from grace and brought sin into the world.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified for our sin, and raised from the dead in eternal victory. He is an undiminished deity and genuine humanity in one person.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a personal Being who convicts the world of sin and who regenerates, indwells, empowers, guides, and seals believers eternally for God.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for the salvation of lost sinners, and those who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith alone apart from any good works, are born again into the family of God.
- We believe that the family of God is the church, which is the body of believers of which Christ is the head.
- We believe that Heaven is the abode of God and the place of eternal joy for the saved and that Hell is the place of conscious eternal punishment of separation from God for the lost.
- We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the saved, and the eternal retribution of the lost.
Therefore we declare:
- The Deity, Virgin Birth, Vicarious Death, Physical Resurrection, Ascension, and Personal Return in Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Personality, Deity, and Work of the Holy Spirit.
- The Personality of Satan.
- The Great Scriptural Doctrines of Sin, Salvation by Grace, Redemption, Regeneration, Justification by Faith, Prayer, Physical Resurrection, the Reward of Believers, and Retribution of Unbelievers.