After learning more about Christ Classical Academy during the educational consultation, the next step is to apply. We require families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents the ability to track the status of their child's application. See below to learn more about the application process.
- To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account.
- Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
- Applications received by April 1st are considered in the first round of decisions. Applications received after April 1st will be considered for positions that still remain open.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you in any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at (731) 285-3727.
Christ Classical Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Christ Classical Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.