Christ Classical Academy is committed to the pursuit of excellence in the classroom. In all academic aspects, CCA seeks to accomplish both Christ-centered and classical goals.
- Teach all subjects as parts of an integrated whole with the Scriptures at the center (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- Provide a clear model of the Biblical Christian life through our faculty/staff and school board members (Matthew 22:37-40).
- Encourage every student to begin and to continue to develop a relationship with God the Father through Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20, 19:13-15).
- Emphasize grammar (the fundamentals of each subject), logic (the ordered relationship of particulars in each subject), and rhetoric (how the grammar and logic of each subject may be clearly expressed).
- Encourage every student to develop a love for learning and live up to his/her academic potential.
- Provide an orderly atmosphere conducive to the attainment of the above goals.