Christ Classical Academy’s admissions policy and process ensure prospective families are well-informed prior to making the decision to apply. See below to learn more about CCA’s application policy and process.
Admissions Policy & Process
At least one parent or guardian must be a Christian. A parent must hold to foundational beliefs of the Christian faith.
Parents and students must agree to follow all behavioral policies.
Transfer students must have good citizenship standing from their previous school.
Standardized test results will be considered for grade placement at CCA.
Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 15 of the year in which they are entering.
Pre-kindergarten applicants must be three or four by August 15th to enter the three or four-year-old pre-kindergarten class respectively.
A copy of the student’s birth certificate, immunization record, and social security card must be on file.
A signed medical release form and a signed consent form for schools to administer prescription drugs must be on file.
An enrollment contract must be on file.
- SCHEDULE AN EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION: Contact our office manager to arrange a time to tour for an educational consultation. We prefer to conduct educational consultations on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings. Both parents are encouraged to attend.
- EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION: The eductional consultation includes the following:
Tour: Anschool representative will take your family on a tour of our campus.
Mission/Vision Presentation: Your educational consultation will continue with a presentation and discussion about the mission, vision, and core values of Christ Classical Academy.
Classroom Visit: As part of the educational consultation, older prospective students may visit a classroom with his/her peers. This will allow your child to see the environment and observe the culture of the classroom. We also prefer to schedule an additional time for older prospective students to return and shadow the classroom for an entire school day if possible. If school is not in session and you are applying in the summer, we will meet with the student and talk about the classroom environment.
- Follow-Up: CCA office staff will contact you to schedule an informal follow-up conversation with CCA administration.
- Academic screening: After records have been received from past schools, an academic screening is required. With such screenings, we are better able to serve students and prepare them for success at CCA.
- Acceptance: Families are notified of admissions decisions.
Christ Classical Academy Inc. admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. CCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.