Christ Classical Academy’s admissions policy and process ensure prospective families are well-informed prior to making the decision to apply. See below to learn more about CCA’s application policy and process.
Admissions Policy & Process
At least one parent or guardian must be a Christian. A parent must hold to foundational beliefs of the Christian faith.
Parents and students must agree to follow all behavioral policies.
Transfer students must have good citizenship standing from their previous school.
Standardized test results will be considered for grade placement at CCA.
Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 15 of the year in which they are entering.
Pre-kindergarten applicants must be three or four by August 15th to enter the three or four-year-old pre-kindergarten class respectively.
A copy of the student’s birth certificate, immunization record, and social security card must be on file.
A signed medical release form and a signed consent form for schools to administer prescription drugs must be on file.
An enrollment contract must be on file.
- SCHEDULE A TOUR: Contact our office manager to arrange a time to tour our campus. We prefer to conduct tours on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings.
- TOUR: The Head of School will take your family on a tour of our campus.
Mission/Vision Presentation: Your tour will continue with a sit-down discussion with the Administrator to talk about the mission, vision, and core values of CCA.
Classroom Visit: As a part of the tour, your child will visit a classroom with his/her peers. This will allow your child to see the environment and observe the culture of the classroom. We also prefer to schedule an additional time for your child to return and shadow the classroom for an entire school day if possible. If school is not in session and you are applying in the summer, we will meet with the student and talk about the classroom environment.
Follow-Up Discussion: At the end of the tour, you will meet with both the Head of School and the Finance Manager to ask questions in order to ensure that Christ Classical Academy is the best option for your family.
- APPLY: Complete the online “Admissions Application”.
- Interview: CCA office staff will contact you to schedule an informal interview with the CCA administration. Both parents are encouraged to attend.
- Academic screening: After records have been received from past schools. An academic screening may be requested. With such screenings, we are better able to serve students and prepare them for success at CCA.
- Acceptance: Families are notified of admissions decisions.
- Enroll: If accepted, the final step is to submit the $50 enrollment fee and complete and submit the enrollment contract, student health form, and student information form; a link to enrollment forms will be sent via email.
Christ Classical Academy Inc. admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded to or made available to students at the school. CCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.